Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A Week at Warp Speed

Whew !

Since last I posted here (the Friday after Thanksgiving), eleven days have passed ! That is the longest I have gone so far without a personal post - and the reason is simple enough: so many things have happened.

Here is an abbreviated account:

My last post was about anticipation, because my eleven-year-old son Christopher was going to be visiting the next day for a couple of days (he lives in another state with his mother) and it had been awhile since our last visit.

That visit was fabulous, and I will have a special post about it within the next week.

THEN there was three days of frenetic activity as my "FrAussie" sister JC and her children MC and HA wrapped up their three-week visit to the states with a pair of birthday celebrations (each child turned a new age while here) and last-minute visits with family and friends.

THEN I was fortunate enough to be accompanying those three FrAussies to Los Angeles and Disneyland for a day before helping send them on their merry way back to Oz late Friday evening ! There will be an entire post devoted to this visit soon !

Whew !

More later !

No comments: